Aminotrees CA is an organic biostimulator recommended for use in organic farming and is formulated for foliar administration in orchards, fruit bushes and vines. It contains essential nutrients in the development of fruit trees, shrubs and vines. It is recommended to apply 3-4 treatments throughout the vegetative stage.
Aminotrees CA content
- 10% vegetable amino acids (L amino acids min. 80%);
- 10% CaCO3 (mineral calcium carbonate obtained by micron grinding);
- 15% natural humic acids;
- 5% boric acid natural source;
- 5% magnesium sulfate;
- 0.5% zinc;
The role of amino acids
- Stimulating the flowering process;
- Brings a significant ratio to the size and color of the fruit;
- Increasing the ratio of sugar and acidity (Brix);
The role of Calcium
Calcium ensures the mechanical strength of tissues and cellular turgor, being also involved in physiological processes such as the circuit of water and salts through the cell walls. Calcium helps protect the plant against water stress. For culture, it is important not only to have the leaves and fruits supplied with calcium metabolized at the optimal time but also the fact that they have the appropriate consistency. This is a guarantee that the fruit will be more resistant to drying, which means a longer shelf life.
The role of boron
- Stimulates inflorescence;
- Stimulates the absorption of macro and microelements;
- Forms active physiological esters;
- Helps transport sugar in fruits;
The role of zinc
- Growth hormone synthesis;
- Protein synthesis;
- Essential role in the process of photosynthesis;
- Stimulates enzymatic activity;
The role of molybdenum
- Enzymatic cofactor for nitrogen, carbon, and sulfur;
- Direct action in the mobilization of amino acids;
The role of magnesium sulfate
- Stimulates chlorophyll formation;
- Preventive and curative role against brown coloration;
- Activates the green color of the leaves;
The role of humic acids
- Unlocking nutrients from the soil;
- Increases the permeability of membranes allowing the absorption of nutrients;
- Stimulates the development and multiplication of soil microorganisms;
- Reduces over-salinity issues;
- Reduces soil erosion, their sensitivity to drought.
Aminotrees comes in a dark brown liquid with a specific smell.
Storage and validity term
5 – 25 degrees Celsius, protected from sunlight and frost / 24 months from the date of manufacture.
5L/ha in 500 liters of water.
Fruit bushes, apple, pear tree, apricot, peach, cherry, plum, fig, vine.