Terms and conditions
Welcome on https://www.norofert.ro/
Please note that the below text is translated from Romanian language.
In case of any ambiguities or incomprehensibilities,
please note that the Romanian language version shall prevail.
We know that processing personal data is a matter of serious concern, so this procedure describes in detail every stream within the organization that processes personal data of customers, partners, potential clients, or platform visitors.
The biggest challenge is to secure this data against unauthorized processing without the consent of the person concerned and only for the purposes for which the agreement was obtained.
SC NOROFERT SA, makes great efforts to keep your information and preferences safe. We know how important it is to feel safe when you are in the online environment, so we will ensure the confidentiality of the data, considering that you are currently in a encrypted connection (SSL) through which the transmitted information is encrypted and processed by us only with your consent. Please note, at any time during our collaboration, you can express the option regarding the processing of your personal data.
We are absolutely aware of the fact that GDPR only provides a modernized legal framework of compliance based on responsibility for personal data protection.
Your data processing is required to provide you with the services you require. In this regard, we take several security measures to protect you online. One of the measures we take to ensure transparency and proportionality to you is to eliminate unnecessary collection of personal data and minimize the data we collect. That’s why we only ask for the information we need and store to improve your experience.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using this site to place an order.
- Terms and conditions of use
The website https://www.norofert.ro/ is owned by SC NOROFERT SA, registered in BUCHAREST, SECTOR 5, PETRACHE POENARU STREET, NR. 26, CAM. 8, J40 / 4222/2000, CUI: RO12972762. hereinafter referred to as SC NOROFERT SA.
Accessing, visiting, using or purchasing the products / services / packages presented on the https://www.norofert.ro/ website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
SC NOROFERT SA reserves the right to refuse to collaborate with clients who display inappropriate behavior and language (aggressive, licentious, etc.) or who have a history of debit collaboration.
SC NOROFERT SA reserves the right not to honor the delivery of products or services whose price is wrong and does not fit into the company’s price grid. In this case, the customer will be contacted and will have the option to confirm the order at the correct price or to decline it.
SC NOROFERT SA reserves the right to make changes and updates to these terms and conditions, as well as the offer, without prior notice and no explanation of the reasons; SC NOROFERT SA also reserves the right to correct any omissions or errors in the display that may occur as a result of typing errors, lack of accuracy or errors in the software, without prior notice. These errors do not place SC NOROFERT SA on any action.
Deliveries are made within the agreed term, in accordance with the provisions and clauses of the contract concluded (in the case of collaboration or service contracts) or in compliance with the terms and conditions agreed in the initial discussions prior to the firm order from the user.
SC NOROFERT SA it is not the beneficiary of transport costs in the case of deliveries.
The content and design of the https://www.norofert.ro/ site is the property of SC NOROFERT SA and is protected under the Copyright and Intellectual Property Law. You can not reproduce the materials displayed on the site without the written permission of SC NOROFERT SA. Use without any written permission of SC NOROFERT SA of any items on the site is punishable under the laws in force. Buyers’ personal data will be forwarded to law enforcement authorities upon request in accordance with laws in force to conduct any verification of commercial transactions or any other legitimate verification under the law.
The service contract concluded between SC NOROFERT SA and its Clients entitles Clients to copy and / or print portions of the site content (manuals and tutorials) only for personal use, lacking commercial intent.
SC NOROFERT SA without any other notice or formality and without needing to explain its attitude, suspend or terminate your access to the content of the site or to any part of it.
SC NOROFERT SA does not assume liability in any circumstances for any damages directly or indirectly suffered as a result of the use or interruption of the use or lack of regularity of the information and services provided on this site. SC NOROFERT SA does not guarantee the accuracy, correctness or actuality of the information provided.
- Orders and requests for price offers
Orders or quotes for price quotations can only be given using the contact form on this site. The user has the obligation to provide accurate and concrete data on the desired project. SC NOROFERT SA can not be held responsible in any way for any inconvenience caused by the user providing incorrect or incomplete information.
If SC NOROFERT SA considers an application or order to be incomplete or incorrect, it may ask the user for further details by using the email address or contract phone number provided by it or may delete the request without notice to the user.
Disputes may be settled amicably or through competent courts or through mediators. The European Commission has implemented an online dispute resolution platform available here.
- Notifications and announcements
SC NOROFERT SA reserves the right to send notifications about the services offered as well as announcements from third parties when they may be for the benefit of the users.
All users of this site are subject to these terms and conditions so accessing them implies acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions provided in this document.
The purpose of data collection is to provide services according to the current offer.
Everyone has the right to oppose, free of charge and without any justification, the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Under Romanian law, juveniles can not enter into commercial contracts, nor do their personal data be processed without the consent of their parents.
Failure to accept this agreement or any provision thereof would entail the obligation of that person to cease immediately accessing the site or the use in any way of the service, and accessing or further visiting the site, using in any way the service constitutes a wholly acceptable the Convention, and any provision thereof, including any subsequent changes that may be made without restrictions by the Supplier without any further formality being required.
SC NOROFERT SA guarantees the security and confidentiality of data hosted and transmitted through its IT system. This information can be used by SC NOROFERT SA to send the user confirmation of orders, various special offers, promotions, etc. only on the basis of the consent of the person concerned.
The provision of personal data to SC NOROFERT SA does not imply the user’s obligation, and they may refuse to provide such data in any circumstances and may free of charge from deleting them from the database.
SC NOROFERT SA, owner of the online platform, does not directly or indirectly interfere with the databases where customer information is stored.
In order to make possible the invoicing, dispatch and delivery of placed orders, the user must agree that SC NOROFERT SA will collect and process the submitted data, according to the requirements of Law no. 679/2016 (GDPR).
According to the requirements of Law no. 679/2016 (GDPR) for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, SC NOROFERT SA has the obligation to manage the personal data provided only for the specified purposes.
In this respect, SC NOROFERT SA has developed a series of technical and organizational measures to prevent the risks that may arise in the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data within the organization is conditioned by a series of technical and organizational measures in order to secure them.
These measures have the role of protecting information at the organization’s level against security incidents.
At the organization level, the following security measures have been taken to reduce the risks:
– SSL certificate – has the role of securing the exchange of information over the Internet. It encrypts the information before it flows over the Internet. Encrypted information can only be decrypted by the server to which it is addressed. This ensures that information sent to an online website / platform will not be stolen, intercepted, processed.
Information about bank cards, passwords and generally any information that is wanted to be private is secured by this certificate.
- The SSL certificate of the online platform SC NOROFERT SA is also used to secure email correspondence in such a way that the personal data of the clients circulate in a secure environment and regulated by a series of security measures that ensure the confidentiality of the information.
- Automatic backup – set at a time to guarantee the information and for all customers to be sure that the information and preferences they provide do not disappear and are not destroyed, lost or incorrect in the event of a server error.
- Anti – spam and antivirus filters which prevent infiltration of malicious content or viruses that may process data in an unauthorized way or that may transmit it to other entities or individuals who have not obtained the consent of the data subject.
- Protect your client profile content by introducing a more complex password generation rule. Asking the client to create a password that meets a higher complexity criterion (alphanumeric + special characters);
- Securing modules and scripts who communicates within the platform. It constantly checks the operation of the elements involved in the client-server, client-server interaction.
- Verifying and optimizing modules in order to keep them up-to-date to prevent vulnerabilities.This measure prevents the identification of global vulnerabilities in used platforms, 0-day type vulnerabilities that can intercept data exchange and, implicitly, personal data in client interactions with the platform or the process manager with the client and the platform.
- Classification of access types by the process manager – management groups, the ability to add or remove certain rights to a full access user – personalize access as needed.
- Protect with password the device from which the process controller performs data processing to prevent unauthorized intervention.
- Firewall – software and hardware component installed on the server site of the company that offers online platform hosting is designed to protect the server and network equipment from cyber attacks, unauthorized intrusion attempts, malicious software applications that may endanger personal data of the platform users. The firewall blocks unauthorized people from accessing the information stored on the Internet-connected equipment.
- Access to data processing systems where personal data is processed is only possible after the authorized person has been successfully identified and authenticated (eg with username and password or chip / PIN card) using security measures the best. In the absence of authorization, access is denied.
- All attempts to access, both successful and rejected, are recorded (user ID, computer, IP address used) and archived in a 3-month format audit format. In order to detect inappropriate use, the server performs repeated, random checks;
- Access is blocked after repeated incorrect authentication attempts.
- Constant checking of platform vulnerabilities, which could allow extraction of personal information and data. The host has security measures and solutions that recurrently scans the processed files and the data flow flowing inside the platform;
- Combat the risks of security breaches by taking technical and organizational precautions by securing the platform and constantly updating with stable versions of it.
- Password security of equipment that has direct access to the order table and customer delivery / billing data to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized processing by unauthorized people.
- Destruction of documents that are no longer required (notes, erroneous invoices, etc.) using a document destroyer at the disposal of the process manager;
- Eliminating human factor risk by forbidding the processing of information outside of the secured platform except for the production of transport notes in the courier company platform, which is also a secure environment;
- Adopting security measures without differentiating between client types (new / existing / potential);
- Adopt an internal policy to verify processes and processes when delivering the product or taking over information about an order or possible offer;
- Avoiding differentiation between clients through mechanisms that can positively or negatively portray the target person. For this reason, we do not request personal data sexual orientation, sexual interests, sex, religion, belonging to movements or groups, etc. Customers are free to order and choose what they want. By this measure, we consider that we respect the integrity of the person and avoid any trace of analysis / profiling based on these criteria.
- Informing clients about the procedure of delivery, return and processing of orders;
- Secure documents containing personal data. This measure is a safe location in which these documents are stored and archived on the legal, fiscal, current basis to prevent unauthorized processing. They are kept in a key cabinet to which only the company’s representative (POPESCU VLAD-ANDREI)
- Training the process manager on the risks of processing personal data outside of the online platform.
- Training the process manager on the need for notification in the event of a major security incident.
- Training the process manager to manage situations that may occur when processing data inside the platform (errors, mistakes).
- Training the process manager on the use of information he processes and awareness of the nature of personal information;
- Prohibiting data processing outside the platform by managing commands directly in the platform’s interface, making it unnecessary to process data in other unsecured and vulnerable environments.
- The process manager is regularly trained on:
- Principles of data protection, including technical and organizational measures
- The requirement to keep data confidentiality and confidentiality regarding the organization’s secrets and trade secrets, including the transactions made;
- Proper, careful use of data, data media, and other documents;
- The Secret of Telecommunications;
- Other specific confidentiality obligations, where necessary;
In terms of processing, within SC NOROFERT SA, personal data are processed only for the purposes for which the consent of the data subjects was obtained, including for parallel purposes and for the conclusion of a contract or the delivery of a product to the client, requested by him.
Given that this organization is mostly active in the online environment, personal data processing of customers is transmitted online through the applications and the platform where orders and queries are requested. Collected data are minimized and are directly related to the purpose for which consent was obtained and are required to contact the customer in the case of a call for tenders or to deliver and make available the ordered product / service as required or its return.
SC NOROFERT SA, a legal entity registered with the Trade Registry (No J40 / 4222/2000, CUI RO12972762), is a direct and empowered operator. The purpose of processing personal data is to provide products and services through the online platform and the parallel goals of this activity: returning products, processing the necessary information for delivery, improving the user experience by retaining certain settings or preferences, obtaining the consent, price, product / service features, stock changes, promotions, billing.
The categories of people targeted are: current / potential clients or visitors to the website.
The ways people are informed about their rights are:
- Terms and conditions of using the online platform / store;
- On the web page in a dedicated section;
- By e-mail following the registration in the platform, and if the customer requests additional information, requests for quote;
- In the contact form on the website (the document will be attached);
The exercise of the rights provided for by Law 679/2016 (GDPR) rests entirely with the operator who has the legal obligation to designate a person responsible for the processing of personal data within the organization. This person will elaborate a set of technical and organizational measures for securing the data processing and has the obligation to inform the operator about the nature of the processing processes, types of information and how these processes take place within the organization. The operator has the responsibility and the obligation to ensure that these measures are implemented, that there is no risk of security breaches or leaks, as well as compliance with the legislation in force regarding the processing of data and the rights of the data subjects.
The following personal data are processed through the online platform:
- name and surname
- telephone / fax
SC NOROFERT SA does not process special categories of data.
SC NOROFERT SA does not transfer the data abroad or to third parties
The processing of personal data is not related to other records systems. The company’s own business is to take orders initiated by customers through the online platform to store and process them for invoicing, shipping and delivering ordered products.
The processing of information entered by the client in the platform is processed and stored strictly in accordance with the purposes for which its consent was given:
- Withdrawal from a signed contract (the withdrawal may be done according to the law, taking into account the conditions in which this contract was initially concluded and the legal provisions initially agreed);
The purpose of data collection is to invoice orders, send mail, and honor orders. Your refusal to provide the data determines the impossibility of placement on your site of your order and its processing as required, as well as the impossibility of fulfilling the purpose.
According to Law no. 679/2016 (GDPR), the user benefits from the right of access, the right to be forgotten, the right to transfer personal information and data, the right to interfere with the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to addressing justice. It also has the right to oppose the processing of personal data and may request the deletion of the data. For the exercise of these rights, the user may address with a written request, dated and signed at the email@example.com or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if some of the user data is incorrect, we have the request to report this to us in order to make the necessary corrections.
2. What are cookies?
We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be automatically collected.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed. Cookies are installed through a Web-server request to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome).
Once installed cookies have a fixed duration of existence, remaining “passive” in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user whose equipment they have installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie
- content or cookie value.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web-server.
3. For what purposes are cookies used through this internet pages
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, namely:
- Improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur while it is being visited / used by users;
- the provision of anonymous statistics on the use of this website to SC NOROFERT SA as the owner of this website;
- the anticipation of any future goods that will be made available to users through this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on cookie feedback about how this website is used, SC NOROFERT SA can take steps to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
- the language in which a web page is viewed;
- the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed;
- facilitating access to users’ accounts;
- posting comments on the site.
4. What is the lifetime of cookies?
Cookies lifetime may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their life span:
- Session Cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent or Fixed Cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it has reached a certain expiration date (which may be within minutes, days, or several years in the future) to the user’s selection at any time through browser settings.
5. What are cookies from third parties?
Certain sections of the content on the website may be provided through third parties, that is, not by SC NOROFERT SA, in which case these cookies are referred to as cookies placed by third parties (“third party cookies”).
Third-party cookies must also comply with the data protection and privacy policies.
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google, Google Analytics, Facebook.
6. Which cookies are used through this website:
By using / visiting the website, the following cookies may be placed:
- Website performance cookies;
- User analysis cookies;
- Cookies for geotargetting;
- Registration cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Advertising providers cookies;
- Website performance cookies;
This type of cookies stores the preferences of the user of this website so that re-setting preferences for subsequent web page visits is no longer required.
b. User analysis cookies;
These cookies let us know if a particular user of the website has ever visited / used this previous website. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
c. Cookies for geotargetting;
These cookies are used by software that determines the country of origin of the user of the website. The same ads will be received regardless of the selected language.
d. Registration cookies;
When you sign up on this site, cookies are generated that memorize this request. Servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, using these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “keep me signed” option is not selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
e. Advertising cookies;
These cookies allow you to see the user viewing an online ad, its type, and the time elapsed since you viewed the ad message. As such, such cookies are used to target online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about users.
7. What type of information is stored and accessed through the cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows for browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Particularization brower settings in cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to navigate on this website is used by several people, the setting for deleting individual browsing data can be considered whenever the browser is closed.
9. How can you disable the cookies?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this web page difficult to visit, dragging on limitations to its use. Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in your browser’s “preferences” menu. However, denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising – just that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful:
For any additional questions about how cookies are being used through this website and for other privacy protection requests, please contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0756055574.