Magnes 200 is an organic biostimulator recommended for use in organic farming and is formulated for foliar administration in orchards of fruit trees, shrubs and vines. Contains magnesium sulfate, plant amino acids obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis from soy and humic acids from natural sources.
Magnes 200 content
- 10% vegetable amino acids (L-amino acids min. 80%);
- 15% Natural humic acids;
- 20% magnesium sulfate.
The role of amino acids
- Stimulates the flowering process;
- Brings a significant ratio to the size and color of the fruit;
- Increases the ratio of sugar and acidity (Brix).
The role of magnesium sulphate:
- Stimulates chlorophyll formation;
- Preventive and curative role against brown coloration;
- Activates the green color of the leaves.
The role of humic acids
- Unlocks nutrients from the soil;
- Increases the permeability of membranes allowing the absorption of nutrients;
- Stimulates the development and multiplication of soil microorganisms;
- Reduces over-salinity issues;
- Reduces soil erosion;
Magnes 200 comes in a dark brown liquid with a specific odor.
Storage and validity term
5 – 25 degrees Celsius, protected from sunlight and frost / 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Dosages and recommended treatment
5 liters Magnes 200 / ha in 500 liters of water
Fruit bushes, apple, pear tree, apricot, peach, cherry, plum, fig, vine.