Boramin Complex is an innovative ecological product that has a preventive role, formulated on the basis of organic amino acids obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis of soy, with a very high content of L-amino acids (assimilable free amino acids) and boric acid.
Boramin Complex content
- 20% vegetable amino acids (70% free amino acids);
- 10% boric acid.
The role of amino acids
- Stimulating the flowering process;
- It brings a significant ratio to the size and color of the fruit;
- Increasing the ratio of sugar and acidity (Brix);
- Develops the root system;
- Facilitates nutrient absorption;
- Strengthens the immune system;
The role of boron
Boron is an indispensable element in plant metabolic processes, it participates in the process of cell wall synthesis, sugar transport and nitrogen metabolism. Stimulates pollen production by improving fertility. It intervenes in the metabolism of auxins and participates in the formation of ribonucleic acids.
Boramin Complex comes in a dark brown liquid with a specific odor.
Storage and validity term
5 – 25 degrees Celsius, protected from sunlight and frost / 24 months from the date of manufacture.
5L/ha, in 200-400 liters of water
Fruit bushes, apple, pear tree, apricot, peach, cherry, plum, fig, vine.