Co Active is a product recommended for use in organic farming and is formulated with Cobalt, amino acids and humic acids. Through the Cobalt content. it stimulates nitrogen fixation, strengthens the plant’s immune system, stimulates the production of plant enzymes and helps photosynthesis.
Co Active content
- 0.5% cobalt;
- 10% amino acids;
- 10% humic acids;
The role of amino acids
- Stimulates the flowering process;
- Brings a significant ratio to the size and color of the fruit;
- Increases the ratio of sugar and acidity (Brix);
- Develops the root system;
- Facilitates nutrient absorption;
- Strengthens the immune system.
The role of humic acids
- Unlocks nutrients from the soil;
- Increases the permeability of membranes allowing the absorption of nutrients;
- Stimulates the development and multiplication of soil microorganisms;
- Reduces over-salinity issues;
- Reduces soil erosion.
Co Active comes in a dark brown liquid with a specific odor.
Storage and validity term
5 – 25 degrees Celsius, protected from sunlight and frost / 24 months from the date of manufacture.
5L/ha, in 200-400 liters of water
Fruit bushes, apple, pear tree, apricot, peach, cherry, plum, fig, vine.
10% amino acids
10% humic acids
You can:Learn more Buy Here