K2O Force is a product recommended for use in organic farming and is formulated with K2O, amino acids and humic acids.
K2O Force stimulates the flowering process, makes a significant contribution to the development of fruits, facilitates the absorption of nutrients, increases the permeability of cell membranes and ensures the need for potassium oxide.
K2O Force content
- 20% K2O;
- 5% amino acids;
- 10% humic acids;
The role of amino acids
- Stimulates the flowering process;
- Brings a significant ratio to the size and color of the fruit;
- Increases the ratio of sugar and acidity (Brix);
- Develops the root system;
- Facilitates nutrient absorption;
- Strengthens the immune system.
The role of humic acids
- Unlocks nutrients from the soil;
- Increases the permeability of membranes allowing the absorption of nutrients;
- Stimulates the development and multiplication of soil microorganisms;
- Reduces over-salinity issues;
- Reduces soil erosion.
K2O Force comes in a dark brown liquid with a specific odor.
Storage and validity term
5 – 25 degrees Celsius, protected from sunlight and frost / 24 months from the date of manufacture.
5L/ha, in 200-400 liters of water
Fruit bushes, apple, pear tree, apricot, peach, cherry, plum, fig, vine.
5% amino acids
10% humic acids
You can:Learn more Buy Here