Effervescent tablet is Norofert’s innovative product, currently pending patent approval, brought to the Eurpean market in 2018.
Effervescent tablet replaces the classic liquid or powder products used in agriculture, thus completly removing the risk of fermentation at high temperatures, extending the shelf life as well as reducing the storage and transport space. The tablet, which can combine between 4 to 6 active substances, dissolves almost instantly (within 60 seconds), without leaving any deposits or residues.
All of Noroferts products (fertilizers, insecticides, etc) can be provided to the clients in the liquid or tablet form.
The key advantages of Norofert’s effervescent tablet:
- Similar to Norofert’s liquid fertilizers, effervescent tablet uses BioChain technology of Norofert;
- The tablet dissolves completely within maximum 60 seconds;
- The tablet dissolves completely, without leaving any deposits or residues;
- One tablet can contain between 4 to 6 active substances;
- The bag or container of 1,2 kilo transforms into a 250 gr (0,25kg) tablet, thus significantly reducing storage and transport space;
- The tablet does not posess any risk of fermentation at high temperatures;
- There is no risk of segregation or alteration of the product or its active ingredients;
- The shelf life of the tablet is extended to 5 years.
The effervescent tablet has so far been sold on the Romanian, French and Spanish markets. Further expansion of Norofert’s innovative product is planned for the coming period.