Apart from standardized organic formulations, Norofert is also specialized in the area of production and research of organic inputs. Norofert’s experts help farmers maximize their production with the help of their customized formulas that take into consideration the specificities of the individual crops as well as the soil components, atmospheric conditions and other factors, including rodents or pests that are endangering the harvest in the given time period and area.
The process of preparing customized fertilizers consists of the following steps and is based on specific requests:
- Soil analysis, collected by Norofert experts and inspected at the company’s laboratories;
- Detailed analysis of what the specific plant / crop needs in order to grow and develop;
- Analysis of the atmospheric conditions as well as the local environment;
- Preparation of the unique formulation and its production either in the tablet of liquid form;
- Delivery of the ready to use products to the client, together with application instructions.
Norofert takes care of the whole process, from environmental research to actual product delivery and first application. Additionally, Norofert’s experts have the capability to assist the farmers with the organic farming regulations in specific countries, in order to ensure that the fertilizers administered to the crops are fully compliant with all the applicable national regulations on organic farming. All Norofert products are by default compliant with EU regulations on organic farming.
With the introduction of Karisma line, the business line for developing tailored fertilizers will also expand onto conventional farming products.